guidance

m a law student. i have just entered the 3 year and have not yet studied the major law subjects except for international law and environmental law. i need your guidance as i would be going for a competition of client counselling where i would be given any case on any of the given topic.if you could plz guide me through illustrative and recent cases,i would be thankful
constitutional law
criminal law
company law
consumer protection act
international trade law
IPR

Shivasurya (Expert)

Hi Chandrika, send your detailed queries (the case) in respect of constituional law, criminal law and consumer protection law to my email id lawyersurya@ymail.com

charudureja (Expert)

u can log on to scconline and chk the recent case laws.

Kiran Kumar (Expert)

www.indiankanoonsearch.com

in case of any specific query u are welcome to be here.

I pray a grand success 4 u. You shall be given various problems and ur legal skill, promptness, accuracy, knowledge, correctness etc, shall be judged. Now it is ur turn to imagine and put ur specific questions to the penal of experts so that they may hep u accordingly.

Adinath@Avinash PatilOnline (Expert)

Chandrika,
Wish best luck,If you have any specific query I will help you.Be confident & possitive.riven

Sachin Bhatia (Expert)

You are welcum in case of any query.

Good Luck

×