LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Summons not served

(Querist) 25 August 2009 This query is : Resolved 
My husband is an accused in dowry case in chennai court .
He is staying in Andhra as per the address case filed by him for restitution to conjugal rights.He is evading summons .Registered post for summons gets returned as left.He is appearing at the family court
He has given a wrong address to the family court and his counsel is saying that the petition has been numbered only with address proof.
How do we prove that he has cheated the family court.
Moreover Police say that without the right address even a warrant cannot be executed if granted.
vinjamuri ranga babu (Expert) 25 August 2009
if it is a police case, bring the fact to the notice of the court. police can definetely chase the person on the directions of the court.
GIRISH AGRAWAL (Expert) 26 August 2009
Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Expert) 26 August 2009
file an application before d court regarding dis and prey to give summon or warrent by hand.,dn take local police help and served summon .
Somnath mukherjee (Expert) 26 August 2009
you pray for proclaimation
Adinath@Avinash Patil (Expert) 27 August 2009
you can file application for publishing summons in news paper and publish summons in news paper where your husband resids
Raji (Querist) 28 August 2009
Thanks for the inputs.
If a warrant is issued.Can the police arrest him in the family court since we dont have his correct address?
Moreover the address which we have on hand is the one which he has submitted in his petition at the family court for restitution of conjugal rights against the divorce filed by me.
How can the warrant be executed in this scenario?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query