Credit Cards

I have got loss in my business and unable to pay my credit card dues. I have been holding 3-4 credit cards and overall due is around 3 lakhs. I want some time to pay overall due is there any stay order to hold the credit card payment, from last 3 months i have not been paying the credit card dues. I have received a notice but i have not taken that Please guide me what to do??

Y V Vishweshwar Rao (Expert)

It is better to Apprach the Same Bank/s and request them to convert the Card dues as Personal Loans / or /Mortgage loans and get an repyment shcedule .

It is not proper to ask for stay orders !

Jayashree Hariharan (Expert)

Approach the bank and ask for time... be honest with them, so that they will lend a ear

Adinath@Avinash Patil (Expert)

you approach to bank and submit you application for asking time.

Vijyant Nigam (09807349001) (Expert)

Yes, very much agree with the suggestion given by Mr. Y. V. Vishveshwar Rao

sankar narayanan (Expert)

yes all are correct , and one more think u have to keep in mind that,all amount are utilised by u and u r hell responsible repay frd, and u approch the concern bank and ask them to give some more time to settle and explaine the difficulties with all real way .most of the banks are ready to give huge discount to settle it.

×