Credit Cards

This query is : Resolved 

18 August 2009

I have got loss in my business and unable to pay my credit card dues. I have been holding 3-4 credit cards and overall due is around 3 lakhs. I want some time to pay overall due is there any stay order to hold the credit card payment, from last 3 months i have not been paying the credit card dues. I have received a notice but i have not taken that Please guide me what to do??

Y V Vishweshwar Rao (Expert)
18 August 2009

It is better to Apprach the Same Bank/s and request them to convert the Card dues as Personal Loans / or /Mortgage loans and get an repyment shcedule .

It is not proper to ask for stay orders !

Jayashree Hariharan (Expert)
Click to Talk
18 August 2009

Approach the bank and ask for time... be honest with them, so that they will lend a ear

Adinath@Avinash Patil (Expert)
18 August 2009

you approach to bank and submit you application for asking time.

Vijyant Nigam (09807349001) (Expert)
19 August 2009

Yes, very much agree with the suggestion given by Mr. Y. V. Vishveshwar Rao

sankar narayanan (Expert)
20 August 2009

yes all are correct , and one more think u have to keep in mind that,all amount are utilised by u and u r hell responsible repay frd, and u approch the concern bank and ask them to give some more time to settle and explaine the difficulties with all real way .most of the banks are ready to give huge discount to settle it.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu