LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

A .P. (T.A.)Abolition of Inams Act, 1955.

(Querist) 18 February 2009 This query is : Resolved 
Defence Authorities had taken over the lands from inamdar, on lease in the year 1963 after fixing the Lease Amount.In the mean time tenant on the land goes to The court and matter was finally settled as a compromise as 60:40,the court also agrees for the compromise settlement and disposes the case.

When the parties approached the joint collector for issue of patta certificate,he raised an objection saying "The applicant/s should be in possession of the land s on the crucial date of vesting i.e, 1-11-1973" . Accordingly he disposes the case in favour of Defence Authorities.

My question is, can Joint collector take such decision, on legally leased land to Defence Authorities.

The parties again approached the High Court for JUSTICE.
sanjeev murthy desai (Expert) 20 February 2009
Dear Ramesh

Every state has some different land laws, in the circumstance please contact any local experts in your area.
Ramesh (Querist) 31 March 2009
Dear Forum friends,

Kindly Guide me in this regard, if

possible with some reference/Citation.

Thanks in advance.
Y V Vishweshwar Rao (Expert) 02 April 2009
Mr Ramesh give further detials
The High Court Case is pending !! it is AP High Cout

I think in AP the matter is covered under Inams Abolition Act and rights there udner

The location of the land is not mentioned in your query -refer to AP ( TA ) Abolition of Inams Act-
it applicable to the Inam land and Certificates under. -details be mentioned .
Ramesh (Querist) 03 April 2009
Dear Y V Vishweshwar Rao,

Thank you very much, for your reply.

Yes the case is pending in AP High

Court. Land is located in Hyderabad.I did

not follow your last line. Again i am

requesting you to kindly go through my Query

posted on 18/02/2009 &31/3/2009, Please!

With regards...
Hiralal Das (Expert) 04 April 2009
Sorry it is unavailable to me in this time. Hope any of the members of this forum will help you more obviously to solve your problem.
Ramesh (Querist) 05 April 2009
Dear Y V Vishweshwar Rao,

Or Any other forum member/s, Kindly go through my Query and reply me Please!

With regards...
B.B.R.Goud. (Expert) 07 April 2009
you need to elucidate the brief

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :