Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Departmental proceedings against an employee.

(Querist) 24 July 2021 This query is : Resolved 
Sir, I have filed a complaint an employee and the department has completed the enquiry and imposed minor penalty. As I have certain doubts on enquiry done, I requested photocopies, enquiry reports, statements, penalty proceedings and details of evidences & witness evaluated by inquiry officer from complainant side and defence side. The Department / Enquiry Officer is denying to give the details. Is there any rule, law to get the sought documents. Kindly advice. I have also requested under RTI, but there was no use.
Ranga, AP.
Shashikant V. Patil (Expert) 24 July 2021
You have not described a nature of complaint.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 25 July 2021
As a complainant you are not entitled for any document/ record.
However, you can get it through an application u/s 6 of the RTI Act, 2005
P. Venu (Expert) 26 July 2021
The query suggests deeper issues.Please post complete facts.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query