LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Degree cancel

(Querist) 03 October 2018 This query is : Resolved 
My friend has 6 acre dadalahi agri land in haryana on his father name . Two months ago his father transfered ownership of land by making registered a degree in favour of his 5 years old (nabalig)grandson without informing him. Now my friend's son is legal owner.
Now days my friend is making noise & asking his father to transfer land on his name by any way. Now father is also agree fir this.
So can his father break the degree or what will be the procedure for making my friend owner of land instead of his 5 years old (nabalig) son.

Please describe in detail
Isaac Gabriel (Expert) 03 October 2018
Had the land registered by any document ie. gift, transfer etc., If not it can be done.
P. Venu (Expert) 03 October 2018
Facts, as posted, lacks clarity.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query