LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 15 May 2011 This query is : Resolved 
There is a consumer case filed against my concern in which I was earlier a manager.
In that case applicant prayed for his disputed amount. (that is fine as it is his right).
But in his application he write about me that I have abused him and threatened him , and sent Police personnel to him many times(all things are totally incorrect and without any proof /evidence, and without any relevancy to the case).
Can I have any legal remedy, like compensation for defamation, available.
what is the process to initiate cases under civil and criminal laws.
pls guide.
Jitendar Kumar gupta (Expert) 15 May 2011
yes you can take action.
J.K.Gupta Adv. New Delhi
Sachin Bhatia (Expert) 15 May 2011
You have the legal remedy, like compensation for defamation only if complaint is going to be dismissed and all the allegations Proved Wrong against you.
M/s. Y-not legal services (Expert) 15 May 2011
Yes. I agree with mr.batia
suryagaurav (Querist) 16 May 2011
What if I want to initiate before dismissal/finalisation .
can't I take action before finalisation, pls clear .
barun deka (Expert) 17 May 2011
you cannot file a defamation but you can sue for malicious prosecution provided all charges against you have been disproved
suryagaurav (Querist) 06 December 2011
case is under process , can i start proceeding of defamation. what is the process

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query