Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deemed conveyance

(Querist) 19 November 2017 This query is : Resolved 
Our society was formed in 2012 . Now our secretary says in order to get conveyance deed collector is asking money in cash. So each flat member will have to pay rs.1 lakh in cash. There are 72 members . Should we pay the amount in cash.
rajeev sharma (Expert) 20 November 2017
Your query has incomplete facts so may not be answered.
Guest (Expert) 20 November 2017
The secretary may be desirous of realizing full value of his own flat, as well as some profit also, by still remaining the owner of his flat without selling that.

Shunt him out without any delay.
SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert) 20 November 2017
In Maharashtra Deemed Conveyance can be done with in Rs. 15,000/- of any size of society. Secretary is trying to make money.
Guest (Expert) 20 November 2017
Approach Anti - Corruption Bureau against that Govt officer.
If your things are in order(legal) they will get things done free .
And I doubt how Collector has come in picture ?
Some time people go and fake things on some xxxx people and extract money this chances are there also.
And indeed if you are getting Collector trap in ACB , whole society will be awarded and you all will be hero
Guest (Expert) 20 November 2017
But it came in my mind , whether that land is freehold land, or Govt land/semi govt land and some builder did illegal construction formed the society for illegal buildings and property is not in name of anyone but Govt.

In such Collector and Land, revenue dept comes in the picture and take lot money for regularizing.

But fact is bit different there are rules for encroachment regularizing by which you pay certain premium to state govt and things are regularized,
In such case No need to be panic just relax , society on behalf of everyone have to move regularizing application to revenue dept under collector, in meantime, if necessity felt you need to file necessary suit and take temporary injunction against state and you demand there also you want to regularize things as per law permanently

And in both way that is from revenue dept (under collector) and Court , you approach and it has to be regularized and land is officially then alloted to Society and things made straight .

So in such cases, Collector comes in the picture , nowadays collector is not that powerful so he too needs a clearance of Divisional commissioner sometime before regularizing encroachment on Govt land.

Most imp. thing we need to bring things legally back on track irrespective what has happened

So Just once land record checking is required by Adv dealing in land and property mater.

Generally Collector does not deal in deemed conveyance matter some other dept deals such matter under him .
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 20 November 2017
If you feel it inappropriate deny payment.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query