LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

decree and letter of administration

(Querist) 29 June 2009 This query is : Resolved 
i have a decree and letter of admin for a property in my favour but police does not seem to honour it , what i should do
A V Vishal (Expert) 30 June 2009
I thought you just said the society in the forum section?
Y V Vishweshwar Rao (Expert) 01 July 2009
You can enforce the Decree by filing Execution petition for your rights under the Decree !
PALNITKAR V.V. (Expert) 03 July 2009
In what way police is concerned? Clarify pls.
rk (Querist) 03 July 2009
police on reading my decree and letter of admin does not honour the same, they want specific instructions to them from court so that i can enjoy/use/access my property ?
rk (Querist) 04 July 2014
does not having decree and letter of admin
enought for enjoying occupying my property
why would police need another order ?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :