LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Declaration of titile

(Querist) 06 April 2012 This query is : Resolved 
Sir I have purchased from one plot reassuring 1000 Sq. Yards from one muslim in the year 1976. Since then I am in the possession upto 2009. My adjacent land owner has occupied my land. My simple sale deed has impounded by the concern RDO in the year 2004. I am not mutated in the revenue records. My adjacent land owner has pursed my boudaried land from my vendors brother. The occupied have forged the village secretary sign and started constructed the tin shed. Knowing this fact I approached the grampanchayath for the permission which is showing the permission by the occupier. I approached the Dist. DPO, The DPO has enquired the matter and found the forged permission and the Dpo has complained to the DSP to file FIR. The police has filed FIR against the occupier and his associates. Now I want to reback my possession how ?
Adv.R.P.Chugh (Expert) 06 April 2012
File a suit for recovery of possession u/s 6 (SRA) S.9 of the CPC. Ideally you should have filed this petition as soon as you were ousted from possession.

On the Criminal side of things pursue that FIR well, if police are not investigating with propriety file 156(3) before the Magistrate who would make sure the investigation is fair and impartial.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 06 April 2012
I do agree with Bharat.
Deepak Nair (Expert) 06 April 2012
Yes. Well advised by Bharat.
ajay sethi (Expert) 06 April 2012
agree with bharat
Nadeem Qureshi (Expert) 06 April 2012
I agree with experts
prabhakar singh (Expert) 07 April 2012
Yes!Mr. Bharat is right in his advise.
ESTHERPRIYA (Expert) 07 April 2012
You have to file case to prove your ownership and to take possession of the property.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Expert of the Month

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query