Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Danpatra registration

(Querist) 05 March 2013 This query is : Resolved 
Hi There,
Can any body suggest me what all the documents required for danpatra registry under gramtana around bangalore
where the site measuting 15*40 which is to be transferred from owner(since 31 years) to daughter.
what will be the charges for this.

Many Thanks
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 05 March 2013
You need to avail the services of a local lawyer and then have to get drafted gift deed which is further required to be registered in the office of local registrar.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 06 March 2013
Yes do enquire from local office. charges varies from one state to another.
kumar (Querist) 07 March 2013
Thank you for you precious time and feedback

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query