Upgrad LLM

Cyber Laws

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
20 July 2010


If my email Id is hacked and photos are being used for some unusual purpose what is the remedy for that, how can I approach the legal forum and do I need to file an FIR for that..what is the further course of action on that.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo )Online (Expert)
20 July 2010

You will have to file a complaint before cyber crime branch police.

Adv. Prashant Mali [MSc(CS),LL (Expert)
20 July 2010

Hi Anonymous
you can approach, nearest police station and register a cyber crime complaint under section(43) and Section(66) of
Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008
or tell me where you stay i would guide you which cell to go and to meet whom for the purpose or call me on 09821763157

mahendrakumarOnline (Expert)
21 July 2010

proper guidance Mr.Prashant.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x