IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Crpc 482 for 498 quashing

(Querist) 07 November 2021 This query is : Resolved 
Dear sir
498a registered on me and my family members in march 2017 and August 2017 we approached jabalpur high court for quash
We got immediate stay orders within 1 week
But the case is still not quashed even after 4 years
I'm regularly approaching my lawyer
Now ad the courts have opened
Case 2 or 3 time got listed but didn't reached to desk
What should I do to get quashed at the earliest
P. Venu (Expert) 09 November 2021
Your advocate can move a petition for early hearing.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 09 November 2021
Seek guidance of your lawyer who is well aware about facts of the case(s) without further repeating same story time and again which has already been obliged in your previous query at https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/withdrawl-of-498-and-dv-215948.asp

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query