LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Cpcr complaint

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 17 July 2022 This query is : Resolved 
I have complain before CPCR ( commission for protection of child) because my child is consealed by my wife & her new partner to an unknown place.
CPCR has made a complain before Commissioner of Police and requested to submit a report.
But police did not contacted with me even after passing of one month.
What should I do ?

kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 17 July 2022
They (the officials of the Commissioner of Police) will investigate and send the report to CPCR. In their investigation process, if it is necessary then you will be called and otherwise, you will not be called.
P. Venu (Expert) 18 July 2022
If you are not satisfied with the CPCR, you may approach the High Court in a Writ of Habeas Corpus?
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 18 July 2022
If I am not wrong the query is repeated.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query