Court notice

COURT NOTICE WAS SENT TO ME FROM MUMBAI COURT
REGARDING PROPERTY DISPUTE . AS WE WERE OUT OF CITY THE NOTICE WAS RETURNED BY THE POSTMAN.THE POSTMAN HAS INFORMED ME AFTERWARD.1)NOW I WANT TO KNOW AFTER HOW MANY DAYS THE NOTICE WILL COME AGAIN FROM COURT.
2)NORMALLY HOW MANY TIMES COURT WILL SEND NOTICE TO A PERSON.

Arvind Singh ChauhanOnline (Expert)

Generally court will give two or three times to plaintiff and afterward summon or notice would be published in news paper and if after publication you don't appear in court, court may proceed exparete against you.

prabhakar singh (Expert)

Yes ! I agree

Shailesh Kr. ShahOnline (Expert)

you should contact local lawyer immediately without waiting further notice and ask to search case.

Yes. I completely agree with Shah. You should not wait for further notice and should enquire from the Mumbai Court (Notice Section) and should put your presence in the case through your lawyer to be engaged there.

Devajyoti BarmanOnline (Expert)

1. It is 7 days.
2.Only once though the postman leaves a intimation notice asking you to collect the notice within next 7 days.

Rajeev Kumar (Expert)

I agree with experts

Shonee KapoorOnline (Expert)

Agreed with experts.

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Heaven 2011 (Expert)

I agree with Mr. Shah and Makkadji.

×

CrPC Course!     |    x