25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Court Fees

(Querist) 30 June 2008 This query is : Resolved 

Would in a partition suit in M.P., for agricultural land where possession is also asked, would the court fees has to be paid ad-volerum? if yes, pls provide relevant citations.

Pls provide relevant citation in favour of:-

In M.P., court-fees has to be paid ad-volerum where partition of agricultural land is asked and the person is without possession of the land for more than 12 years (in a joint hindu property).
KamalNayanSaxena (Expert) 02 July 2008
I will inform you the procedure to seek partition without paying ad-volerum court fees if you furnish following information:

1- In what capacity you want partition and possession.
2- Who is the tenant i.e. in whose favour the land is recorded?
3- Jamabandi not older then 3 months

Abhishek (Expert) 17 February 2009
ryt Mr. Saxena.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query