LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhishek's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 64

+ View Full Profile

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    wella... being a student of law...i will lyk to handle each legal prob but have much more knowledge of criminal, civil and consumer lawz...i hope itz enough!!

    My area of expertise
    Civil, Criminal and Consumer Cases

    My experience in the area (years):
    jus started..

    Organizations I belong to:
    Singla Associates..a well established law firm

    Publications or writing which has appeared :
    Hindustan Times...

    Educational credentials:
    topper of 1st ever CTSE exam in whole of Punjab, Haryana and Chandigarh...participated in various moot courts..and much more..

    Award & Honors:
    trophies by schools in various drawing, speech and declamation contests..

  • gaurav says :
    hello sir, I have an unfortunate situation before me please help grandfather has five sons my father being the eldest. all are engaged in different businesses we have a joint family no formal or informal partition has been done....every male member (my grandfather, father, uncles) have formed HUF and file IT returns for HUF & individual. the family properties are owned jointly as well as individually by different members including me. one of my uncles(A) who does business from a shop owned by my grandfather (he does not have any other income from job etc) he(A) has another shop on his name individually he says this shop is on his individual name n this will not be included in family partition everyone else is against this he(A) will not listen to any elders ,relatives regarding partition he(A) intimidates my grandfather so a will by my grandfather is very rare possibility....... the properties have been purchased from time to time by joint family money based on availability of capital on a members books of account.......other members have properties individually too but agree that all properties are joint family properties regardless of owners name (all properties were purchased by mutual consent) ........... what should me or my father do? please advice…… what’s the maximum ad valorem court fee for partition suit? I have heard it will take 10-15 years n our businesses will be ruined…….please suggest how should we go about it….. i have asked this in the query section n forum as well please help

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799