25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Higher studies in law

(Querist) 19 November 2008 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Sir,

I completed law in 2007. and want to study further. right now I am working with chemical co. and currently pursuing PGDBA-HR management, which will be completes in feb-2008.

I want to take admission for higher studies in law from Australia. but I don't know how to take admission and also college.

Manish Singh (Expert) 19 November 2008
sangram, it shall be good for you if you opt for Singapore/ USA/ UK instead of Australia for LLM. there are various overseas education consultant like the Chopras which can really make you go for LLM without much difficulty.
generally u have to SCORE 6 in IELETS.
Adv.Shine Thomas (Expert) 06 December 2008
Please visit: www.llm-guide.com
Abhishek (Expert) 17 February 2009
well thatz the gud web link provided..hav a luk
ritu bhadana (Expert) 02 April 2009
i agree with mr. manish

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query