Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Court can approached for tranfer in psu

(Querist) 16 February 2012 This query is : Resolved 
ajay sethi (Expert) 16 February 2012
academic query
Sankaranarayanan (Expert) 16 February 2012
No. It is come under the administrative power. If any psu breach the norms then they can
Guest (Expert) 16 February 2012
You have every right to knock the door of the court, provided injustice has been done by transferring you due to some bias or prejudice of the authorities against you and you have the proof about that. Howevwer, transfer is not treated as punishment, it is the condition fo service of the employee.
ajay sethi (Expert) 16 February 2012
Mr Dhingraji

good to see you back . you have been missing in action for long time
Rajeev Kumar (Expert) 16 February 2012
Agree with experts
Deepak Nair (Expert) 17 February 2012
It depends on the facts. First you need to approach the PSU management. If it is denies on baseless and flimsy grounds, you can approach the court.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 18 February 2012
The way you worded qury it appears that you are aggrieved of transfer while owriking in PSU. Courts are seen very conservative in interefering in transfer unless the same can be proved as malafide and irregular. You have revealed no facts
Jai Karan Nagwan (Expert) 19 February 2012
This is not query, which can be replied.
Jai Karan Nagwan (Expert) 19 February 2012
This is not query, which can be replied.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query