LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Counter claim in partition suit

(Querist) 04 June 2019 This query is : Resolved 
partition suit filed in the year of 2008 stage is for defence evidence after lapse of 11years whether the defendant possible to file counter claim to include the self aquired properties of the plaintiff in the the partition suit..? ,any citation for dissmiss the counter claim application?
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 05 June 2019
Counter claim was required to be filed along with written statement i.e., within 30 days of service of notice to defendant.
Hopelessly barred by limitation.
R.K Nanda (Expert) 05 June 2019
Counter claim for partition cannot be filed against self acquired property.
R.K Nanda (Expert) 05 June 2019
Now it is time barred also.
R.K Nanda (Expert) 06 June 2019
citations not supplied.
NAGARAJ (Querist) 06 June 2019
Tq u very much for ur reply sir

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query