Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Correction of wrongly quoted PAN no. in house agreement registration

(Querist) 24 November 2010 This query is : Resolved 
I have overlooked the one digit error in my PAN card no. quoted in my house agreement registration documents. Can this cause any complication in future? If yes how can I get it rectified? Please advise me accordingly.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 24 November 2010
query replied.
Kirti Kar Tripathi (Expert) 25 November 2010
no this can be corrected by making declaration.
Khaleel Ahmed (Expert) 25 November 2010
You can make necessary ammendment in this regard.
Ghara Singh (Querist) 25 November 2010
Sir, could you tell me in detail:
Consequences of this if not rectified.
The procedure to go ahead for rectification.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query