LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Complaint to the authority mumbai regarding water supply

(Querist) 08 December 2023 This query is : Resolved 
Respected sir I need a help regarding complainting the municipal co operation of Mumbai jogeshwari west for the using of unauthorised pressure pump in flats of residential society I had complaint the society through letter many time but all failed with all due your respect sir can I get the formats how to complaint and procedure detail regarding complaint to the authorities like BMC. OR DUPUTY REGISTRAR. THANKS IN ADVANCE LOTS OF LOVE AND RESPECT
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 08 December 2023
You can complain in the Municipal Corporation using RTI and to the Dy. Registrar of Coop.Housing societies.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 09 December 2023
You can take legal action by making a representation or a complaint to the authorities concerned, if there is no relief granted, then you can approach the local civil court for relief and remedy.
P. Venu (Expert) 09 December 2023
The status of the complaint could be ascertained through RTI. Alternately, you can approach the High Court in a Writ Petition.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now