Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Complaint against Managing committee of co-op. hsg. society

(Querist) 13 September 2009 This query is : Resolved 
Managing committe of my Co-op. hsg. society is involved in:-
1) Illegal tree cutting(20 nos.) in society premises.I filed RTI with local NMMC.NMMC penalised the committee for Rs. 20,000/-for 4 trees.How to register complain with police to investigate the actual nos. of treess and penal maction against the committee,because penality is paid through society's account.Matter is brought in knowledge of Joint registrar,Co-op. societies(CIDCO)but nothing is done.
2)Illegal extension of buildings of the society.Again I filed RTI with NMMC.NMMC isued a notice to the chairman under sec.54 of MRTP Act to stop the work in june 2009.A report is published in Hindustan times navi mumbai on 06/09/2009 in which G ward officer told that they are going to demolish the structure on 09/09/09.But no action is taken till today and construction is under progress till today.How to register criminal case against the managing committee for tha act?riven
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 14 September 2009
If Co-op. housing society had lured the investors/allottes by showing the greenery which now is being abolished for their ulterior motives, definitely they are liable for the prosecution under section 420 IPC and allied sections. Cutting of trees without the permission of Department of Forest is also a criminal offence but indivual cannot prosecute in that case, However, a civil suit under section 89 CPC in representative capacity can also be filed before civil court.riven
A. A. JOSE (Expert) 19 September 2009
Agree with the opinion.riven

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query