LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Company did not paid full bonus amount

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 17 June 2021 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Sir/Mam,

I have resigned from my firm, and during the final settlement they only given 15% of written amount in my appraisal letter . During the exit also they confirmed me that full written amount will be given.

Now what I need to do pls sugggest?

kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 17 June 2021
How many periods did you work there? Your query requires clarity.
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 18 June 2021
Issue legal notice to company and claim remaining bonus amount , if notice is not complied with then knock the doors of Labour Court.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 19 June 2021
If the company failed to honor their commitment as per rules or regulations of the company especially when it was already accepted in the employment letter, then you may plan to initiate legal action by first issuing a legal demand notice subsequent to which you may approach for recovery of your due amount from the company by filing a suit for recovery.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now