LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

College not giving my certificates

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 21 June 2022 This query is : Resolved 
Myself G C ARUN KUMAR, completed my and worked as Assistant professor in Engineering college we're i completed my am old student served for 2 years.due to my health issue I relieved from college after completing all my formalities...but they are not giving my original certificates...i submitted medical certificate also....plse give me suggestions
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 21 June 2022
No legal elements are involved in your query. Ask the authorities of the college the reasons for not giving the certificates through RTI.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 21 June 2022
I asked sir but they are not responding..they said we will give in two days we only call u to take your certificates like that we waited upto 10 days...if we caled also they are not lifting call
Pradipta Nath (Expert) 22 June 2022
Serve the college a legal notice. Thereafter file case for proper delivery of your degrees.
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 22 June 2022
Since you have been relieved from your duty ( job ) by college so they had to return your documents immediately.
Withholding your original documents by college amounts their deficiency in services.Issue a legal notice to college in this regard and if notice is not complied with then file complaint before District Consumer Commission.
P. Venu (Expert) 28 June 2022
Not only a deficiency, withholding the original certificates amounts to the criminal offence. You may issue legal notice, already suggest.

You also have the option to seek intervention of the SP of the District.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now