Coaching fraud

Hii I'm Namrata mishra
I enrolled in Niit kakadeo,kanpur,uttar pradesh on 1st march,2020 for c,c++ course for which i had payed 4,500/-. But soon after lockdown period startd .It's been 9 months but i have't received any information regarding classes or institution. Today on 21st November,2020 I went to the institute but I didn't found any thing or any staff of that institute. I asked to one the person working in that building then I came to know that they had left that institute in the month of July, 2020. Now I'm trying to call on the institution no. But it's not working. I even called the girl who used to sit on the reception in NIIT but she's not answering. There is no one to answer. Please tell me what should I do.

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimhaOnline (Expert)

Contact the NIIT University--NH8, Delhi---Jaipur Expy, Sotanala, Neemrana ,, Rajasthan--301705. -- Mobile 0-7898900316

Namrata Mishra19Online (Querist)

Ive called on the number that you'd given . But he person is saying that he is neither an employee at NIIT university nor he had gone there . But it is came to Khown that they have done fraud with many students and it's not just in kanpur but all over india . Please do something .

It is very diificult to trace such criminals and bring to books.Instead, concentrate in your efforts for further secured life.

You have option to file criminal complaint with the police.

Is it a coaching centre or a recognised educational institution. The nomenclature Niit (sic) is misleading.

×

CrPC Course!     |    x