Civil case no os133/17

This query is : Resolved 

Online (Querist)
03 December 2020

My cousin sold my portion of agricultural land. He kept his portion for me. He changed boundary.
I have original sale deed for my portion.
He sold to a Mr Rao who wanted to purchase my portion also. But I couldn't .
My cousin blackmailed me to sell , otherwise we will be in loss.
So I have accepted to sell. But they prepared sale agreement decietfully. So I have dropped. They sold my portion.
I have filed criminal case. Police Investigated and told that since it is civil matter go to civil court.
Therefore I have approached the same. Now it came to issues. Now I want settle the case
by selling or compromising provided easement i.e.path to pass.
Any arbitration or any legal mediator or how to approach.
Please explain respected expert.
Or call 9110569186

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimhaOnline (Expert)
03 December 2020

Police should not decide such Complaints as Civil Disputes. Maharashtra, Tamilnadu and Karnataka had passed Anti Land Grabbing Bill and had established Anti- Land Grabbing Cells.

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimhaOnline (Expert)
03 December 2020

Deal with your issue More Cautiously and seek the assistance and advise of Local Advocate before any negotiation.

Advocate Bhartesh goyalOnline (Expert)
03 December 2020

Request to court to put up the case before Lok Adalat where the bench tries their best for settlement/compromise by mediation.

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
04 December 2020

Agree with expert Advocate Bhartesh goyal. Put case before Lok Adalat.

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
04 December 2020

Repeated query:

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x