LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Cheating case

(Querist) 23 January 2013 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Sir/Madam,

I have paid some amount as advance to purchase a plot with a developing company, & for some reason i had cancel it & they are not giving me my advance amount, they said it will take 3 months to clear the amount, but now it is 4th month.

So i request you to advise me can i file a cheating case on the company. I have the original receipt which they have given for the advance amount which i have paid to them.

Pls advice.
ajay sethi (Expert) 23 January 2013
what were terms and conditions of agreement ? does it provide for forfeiture of advance payment . contact a local alwyer . get legal notice drafted by a lawyer
Mintu123456 (Querist) 23 January 2013
Thank you,

Terms & Conditions were like, after 3 months they will pay back my it is 5th month & wen i call them for my money they are postponing the date by today, tomorrow,
So please request you to advise me whether i can file a cheating case as i have original receipt.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 24 January 2013
In stead of cheating case file case before the consumer forum where you apart from advance amount would be awarded with compensation as well.
ajay sethi (Expert) 24 January 2013
move consumer forum

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query