Charge sheet

This query is : Resolved 

Online (Querist)
01 July 2016

Kindly give your expert opinion on the following.

1. A person's name is appearing in FIR, Can his name be dropped in charge sheet with out assigning any reasons.
2.Similarly, can a person's name be added in the charge sheet whose name is not appearing in FIR.
3. Can a supplementary charge sheet be filed with addition /Deletion of accused and new offences.

Shall be grateful for the reply



Siddharth Dev (Expert)
01 July 2016

answers of your query as follows;
1. can not drop his/ her name because it may be fatal for prosecution case.
2. in that case answer is same but that proposed accused may be granted bail easily.
3. supplementary CS is filed in case where possibility of additional may be found.

Thank You;

Devajyoti BarmanOnline (Expert)
01 July 2016

Looks like academic query.
if not then give background details to get reply.

Devajyoti BarmanOnline (Expert)
01 July 2016

I would request the new entrant Mr Dev not to publicise his credential which is not encouraged here in principle.

m.v.prabhakarOnline (Querist)
01 July 2016

The observation of Mr Devajyoti Barman is well taken. However kindly note that in my earlier queries some times back it was commented details provided are specific to particular case and it can be replied. I am confused.
Hope this forum will appreciate my concern.

SurenderKumar (Expert)
02 July 2016

Mr D.Barman you are right but sometimes some New commerce want to get clarification of their doubts in this type of forum instead of direct refreshing books or with senior lawyer of their Bar.

Guest (Expert)
02 July 2016

Mr. Prabhakar,

Everything is possible. But, if you want the appropriate solution, better discuss the real problem, if any, with its background and present status.


Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
02 July 2016

Academic query, state material facts of the problem if any.

Siddharth Dev (Expert)
03 July 2016

I Think I've been not liked by Few experts. well I'm still affirm on my solutions which I had Given.
Thank you all experts for your kind view.

Thank you;

Further I also provide Free legal assistance with all of my best.

Once again thanks.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x