Charge sheet

Sir
Kindly give your expert opinion on the following.

1. A person's name is appearing in FIR, Can his name be dropped in charge sheet with out assigning any reasons.
2.Similarly, can a person's name be added in the charge sheet whose name is not appearing in FIR.
3. Can a supplementary charge sheet be filed with addition /Deletion of accused and new offences.

Shall be grateful for the reply

regards

prabhu

Siddharth Dev (Expert)

answers of your query as follows;
1. can not drop his/ her name because it may be fatal for prosecution case.
2. in that case answer is same but that proposed accused may be granted bail easily.
3. supplementary CS is filed in case where possibility of additional may be found.

Thank You;
www.satron19.com

Devajyoti BarmanOnline (Expert)

Looks like academic query.
if not then give background details to get reply.

Devajyoti BarmanOnline (Expert)

I would request the new entrant Mr Dev not to publicise his credential which is not encouraged here in principle.

m.v.prabhakarOnline (Querist)

The observation of Mr Devajyoti Barman is well taken. However kindly note that in my earlier queries some times back it was commented details provided are specific to particular case and it can be replied. I am confused.
Hope this forum will appreciate my concern.

SurenderKumar (Expert)

Mr D.Barman you are right but sometimes some New commerce want to get clarification of their doubts in this type of forum instead of direct refreshing books or with senior lawyer of their Bar.

Mr. Prabhakar,

Everything is possible. But, if you want the appropriate solution, better discuss the real problem, if any, with its background and present status.

SUPER SPECIALTY SERVICES FOUNDATION (INDIA)

Academic query, state material facts of the problem if any.

Siddharth Dev (Expert)

I Think I've been not liked by Few experts. well I'm still affirm on my solutions which I had Given.
Thank you all experts for your kind view.

Thank you;
www.satron19.com

Further I also provide Free legal assistance with all of my best.

Once again thanks.

×

CrPC Course!     |    x