Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 09 June 2023 This query is : Resolved 
Sir I am Bhanu prakash completed 12th grade from RJC junior college from khammam Telangana. My problem is,when I was joining in my college,my college incharge,who joined me in that college.They tell me that ,their is no college fee in our college.The only fee is your scholarship,which you get from government.And you have to only uniform,exam fee,etc. After I completed 12th grade they are telling you have to 10000 atleast, otherwise we won't give ur certificates back. what should I do sir .

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 09 June 2023
whether such promise was in writing.
Dr. J C Vashista (Expert) 09 June 2023
What are the rules/ college policy of admission on the subject ?
However, it is not a legal dispute for consideration and obligation of experts on this platform.

kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 09 June 2023
Yes. They are asking fee and it is your will. It is not a legal query to reply you.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 10 June 2023
They may not demand this amount in the legal manner, they would pressurise you to pay the same indirectly and they may not even give a receipt for this payment, it is up to you to either pay the money and get the certificate or spend more money towards legal notice and other litigation in this connection.
P. Venu (Expert) 14 June 2023
Whatever the situation, it is illegal to withhold the your original certificates.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now