LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Caste change in school records

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 17 February 2024 This query is : Resolved 
I am a student who is studying in 2nd puc and in my school records my parents have given gowdas but my actual caste is SC and we had issued for a court order and the school people objected for change in caste and therefore the court rejected the order
We tried hiring a lawyer and he sent a notice which was of no use and we have been humiliated and refused to change castes I'm currently applying for neet and this could be a huge problem please help me out
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate Online (Expert) 17 February 2024
Without knowing what case was filed and why the court dis,missed the case no proper opinion can be rendered.
What are the documentary evidences you relied upon to establish that you belong to the reserved category caste"
Why did not take any step during your school days to change your caste if you are belonging to that community.
If you are born in that community then you should have objected to being known as belonging to other community long ago, whereas you did not do it , hence your claim may not be very effective.
You may consult your advocate and file an appeal if recommended.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 17 February 2024
Yes. If your parents belong to the reserved category caste, why did they enter your caste as Gowdas?
And why did you keep silent all these years? It is not a believable story. But please consult a local advocate and file an appeal if necessary.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 19 February 2024
how cast could be written wongly? It is you parents who wrote such cast.

It is not a joke that anyone would change his case to SC. Prima facie (as appearing from your description) you are frustrated due to failure of fraudulent attempts
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 23 February 2024
Sir you cannot speak like that , no one is fraud here , my parents did not know any better and because of oppression they have given wrong caste,you don't get to be disrespectful, you have an opinion that can help leave it here or you can respectfully buzz off
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 23 February 2024
The thing is my mother did not know we could be affected later , she's given a wrong caste and we kept quiet because we did not want to be treated in a wrong way , it is true this has happened because of ignorance , I wouldn't come on this platform if I wanted obvious answers like why didn't you do anything before , no crap , that's why I'm here for help

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now