Case under 138 and want to apply for new passport


17 April 2019

i have a case under 138 ( rs. 1,25,000 ) payment was made earlier but party made case on blank checks and i want to apply for new passport currently i am living in different city where case is registered and my all ID's from new city should i mention that case in my passport application .

17 April 2019

Dear Sir,
It is better to approach High Court to get a stay on such proceedings and later to quash the same. You may also file application before the same Trial Court and try to convince about the payments made with documentary evidence if any.

P. Venu Online (Expert)
18 April 2019

Yes, you need to mention the particulars of the proceedings.

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
20 April 2019

Consult your lawyer who is better equipped with relevant facts of the case and contesting it.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



IPC Grand Course     |    x