LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Case against builder

(Querist) 15 November 2017 This query is : Resolved 
Developer had entered into an agreement with me wherein i agreed to vacate my tenancy premises and in return builder was to provide me flat. later builder made revision/changes in plan and also amalgamated adjacent plot without consent of any tenants. Then he gave us possession (temporary) during the construction period in another building. Then he decided to construct hospital on the said plot where he was to provide me flat as per agreement.
he took various Clarence by showing fraud and misrepresentation to municipal authorities. his hospital is constructed and ready for use. He threatened me to take the said possessed flat (which he provided me on temporary basis during construction) which is not as per agreement and less in carpet area. but we denied.
Case has been filled at Magistrate court - Criminal case 420 (issue process)
i want speedy justice as its already 6th year
should i go to HIGH COURT by filing WRIT PETITION
or Consumer Court

J Shah (Querist) 15 November 2017
Writ Petition by involving municipal authority and builder or consumer court

In Writ what show i Pray?
R.K Nanda (Expert) 15 November 2017
better go to CF as writ is the last remedy.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 15 November 2017
Take a stay from court over hospital and against your vacating from the present flat.

File criminal complaint against the builder and other concerns for the permission given and fraudulant documents used.. If police does not register FIR file direct complaint with the Magistrate.

Discuss in detail with local lawyer.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query