Career

sir please tell me or give your precious suggestion regarding my career that what should I do.
me belongs to small city and me completed my llb from evening college . presently i am giving tuition to ug and pg classes . now after completion of llb please tell me what should I do means continue to give coaching or start practice in court under some advocate .
I want to take long term profession those having a good earning so please tell me

You can do any or continue both till fully settle in practice or otherwise. Initially you may not be able to earn enough from practice. You may also try to join legal job in some firm or company legal department.

Develop your career in the existing vocation of tuitions and coaching. Coaching/tuition quite a lucrative business, which you can expand to any extent, like Rao's Study Circle, Akash Institute and several others. However, if you are really inclied and have a great passion for the profession of advocacy, you can start that and when practice, as advocate, is fully established, you can stop taking tuitions.

No more to add in the given replies.

×