Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Car servicing

(Querist) 10 November 2012 This query is : Resolved 
I got my santro car serviced.though the service manager/service station gave me
the estimate of around Rs.8,000/- yet they raised the bill of 16,000 Rupees.Though it was not
expected from the competent staff to miscalculate the estimate to this extent yet i was generous and paid the
bill without arguing.then when i drove the car i found an irritating noise inside the car
which was not there before nor any such noise was pointed out and mentioned in the job card by the technician/Engineer while
examining my car prior taking it for servicing.On this i asked the service station to re examine
the car and rectify the problem whatsoever occured while car was with them during the servicing time so as to get the car back in noiseless condition
(which was the state before servicing in which i handed over the car to the service station).To my surprise these people raised another bill of approx rupees 9,000/-.
Since the noise in the car wasn't there in the pre servicing stage nor it was pointed by the
technician nor i had complained about it in the job card so it has to be some fault on their
part which resulted in that noise.
From the last 10 days i have been getting constant threats from the service
station and they have been harassing me and my family with regard to the payment of second
bill of 9000/- which is not my fault at all.Now they have served me an Advocates notice.Please guide with regard to the reply of this notice and future course of action.
piyush sharma (Expert) 10 November 2012
First Reply to the Legal Notice and then go to consumer court. Futher query please contact on
ajay sethi (Expert) 10 November 2012
reply to legal notice . move consumer forum for deficency in service
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 15 November 2012
You have every right to get your grievances redressed and consumer fora is the best opportunity for you to be availed as sooner as possible.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query