25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Cancellation of Document

(Querist) 14 February 2008 This query is : Resolved 
Is there any way out to cancel a sale deed registered by impersonation?
Manish Raghav (Expert) 21 February 2008
for this you can move a suit for declaration before the competent court as well as lodge a criminal complaint under section 419 IPC along with an affidavit narrating all facts and documents along with list of witness under section 190 and 202 of Cr.P.C before M.M.
Aniruddha.P.Pawse (Expert) 05 March 2008
Yes file civil suit for declaration and complaint u/s 419ipc 190 and 202crpc
SANJAY DIXIT (Expert) 20 March 2008
To cancel a sale deed registered by impersonation, you have the only option to sue a suit for declaration for cancellation of the deed in the competant Court.
Srinivas.B.S.S.T (Expert) 01 July 2008
File a criminal case for impersonation and also file a civil suit for declaration that the sale deed is viod abinitio as the same is obtained by playing fraud.
Y V Vishweshwar Rao (Expert) 01 May 2009

The Document is created by impersonation . It mus to be declared as null and void and there is no other way to get it declared as Illegal .A Document can be canceled by mutual agreement and getting it registered , this case is deferent .
Sachin Bhatia (Expert) 13 October 2009
File a suit for declaration that the sale deed is null & viod in the competant civil court.
M/s. Y-not legal services (Expert) 27 August 2015
yes. the only option is file a suit for decleration

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query