LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manish Raghav's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 63

+ View Full Profile

I ndependent Legal Consultant specializing in litigation, advisory, and contractual advice for corporate clients from across Delhi, NCR, Allahabad and Nainital; as well as strategic associations with lawyers and professionals across the country. Have been servicing the public and private corporations in protecting their interests on both criminal and civil liabilities at the original and appellate levels. The firm is committed to providing efficient services to all its clients 

Contact :

Ph: 011-41727299

Mob: 9873645048


402 , Setalvad Block

Bhagwan Das Road , 

Supreme Court of India 

New Delhi-110001

Office : 

A-63, 3rd Floor, Defence Colony

New Delhi-110024



    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    question pertaining to , constitutional law, civil law, family law, criminal law, service law and writ jurisdiction. Special Leave Petition, Review Petition , Curative Petition , OA, Suit , Recovery Matters , Injunction, Cheque Bouncing,

    My area of expertise
    civil & criminal litigation, service jurisprudence

    My experience in the area (years):
    Four and half years

    Organizations I belong to:
    independent professional, practicing before Hon'ble Supreme Court , Delhi High Court , National Commission , Central Administrative Tribunal ETC

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:
    B.Sc (hons) and Law from Campus law Center , Delhi University.

    Award & Honors:

    i am staying in ghatkopar mumbai in pagdi system from 1976, and all rent recipt till date with me . Landlord owner died in 2004 and his son and brother sold property to builder for development and from 4 brother one brother is live and has put case of 1/3 right in property .we has recd notice when this people sold property and rent is to paid to builder and he is collecting rent 6 year .and 2nd notice recd from brother of land lord say ing this cousins have cheated him and sold property .so may also loss of ur house .As i am an tenent and paying regular rent why shld i suffer between them.WHO IS CALLED of property builder who collect rent or person who has filed builder is not communicating as several time contacted here for problem what can i do .and what right an tenant recd during development of building (addition area + corpus fund + rent )from builder .and if any damage is happen in buildng and life goes who is responsible builder or person who has filed case.Kindly let me know waiting for reply from experts . thanking you

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799