Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Salary issue

This query is : Resolved 

19 February 2008

I resigned with the consent of my employer. Now they are not releasing my one month salary, I have enquired from finance dept and I have been told that because of shortage of funds they are unwilling to pay my salary. What should and can I do, please help me out. Its a pvt ltd. company based in Delhi.

Manish RaghavOnline (Expert)
21 February 2008

in this case case you can send a representation to your organization asking them to give a time frame in which they will release your salary. if then also they don't do so you can send a legal notice and can institute a suit for recovery against your employer.

fbumar (Querist)
21 February 2008

I have personally met them yesterday and as per their verbal committment, made yesterday, they had to give me a cheque of 75% by today, rest next month. But nothing has happened so far. My calls are also not responded. I am in dire need of money and Im the only bread earner of my family.

Prakash YedhulaOnline (Expert)
28 February 2008

You need to issue a legal notice. Also take this issue to the labour officer concerned.

25 July 2008

You may issue notice & if the payment not released go for a recovery suit as already suggested by the hon'ble members.

Hiralal Das (Expert)
07 April 2009

Thanks all of you the ld. members and the author.
I think your valuable opinions will assist everybody to solve their problem/matter in question properly.

Sachin Bhatia (Expert)
13 October 2009

First issue a legal notice, if the payment not released go for a recovery suit.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x