25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

what the way to determine the age

(Querist) 19 February 2008 This query is : Resolved 
i`m facing a problem the problem is in a excution suit j.d. has made a objection regarding age of d.h as the original suit is against the illegal termiation , the decree consisting that j.d. has to pay all the allowances including salary to d.h. In the service book age was not enterd correctly and
d.h. has given his janampatri for his actual age and want to consider his age according to that janmpatri,beside age the d.h. is not literate he dont have any certificate of his schooling. what to do in suvh case?
Manish Raghav (Expert) 21 February 2008
in such peculiar case the court in various judgments have considered the date mentioned in the the janampatri as the date of birth. it is hence admissible.
sanjay singh (Querist) 21 February 2008
will you pls send any recent judgment on it
Adv.Shine Thomas (Expert) 14 October 2008
In this circumstances,age in the birth certificate or age in the ration card etc. are cosidered as the proof of the age.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query