LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Can grand son file suit

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 14 July 2022 This query is : Resolved 
X is a person had some landed property he died about 40years ago. He had two sons namely A and B. They were expired decades ago. A had a son by name C and 3 daughters D E F. C also died 30 years ago. Remaining daughters of A, viz.,D,E,F and their where abouts are not known. C had one son by name G and 4daughters by names viz., H,I,J,K. C died 20 years ago. H,I,J,K are living elsewhere with their families. J is dumb and un married daughter. G, the son of C had 2sons namely L and M. Now the daughters of C namely I and K are trying to sell the properties with high handedness, under the control of G with out the consent of their brother G. Can now EITHER Sons of G L /M can sue for their share in the ancestral property. Said property in revenue records mentioned as ancestral As all u know well that in olden days at about 40 years back there is no proper document in rural areas. But presently said land shown as ancestral in revenue records, and admitted by the G and all others. So please go through thoroughly and guide Can file injunction against the persons trying to sell besides asking share in ancestral property

P. Venu (Expert) 15 July 2022
Facts are too complex that a meaningful suggestion impossible.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 16 July 2022
I think it is a repeated query. However, the legal heirs (including the grandchildren and grand grandchildren) of the person "X" have equal shares in the property. So shall file a partition suit.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query