LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gudiya Shaikh   21 February 2024 at 00:16

Upsc form name changed

Hi sir/mam
I want to apply for Upsc.
My name is different on 10th marksheet. my degree is also in original name of 10th marksheet. And I changed My religion through gazzete certificate. Now I want apply in new name of gazzete but I don't have Any Educational documents with new name.
I am very Nervous about If upsc Reject it

Member (Account Deleted)   20 February 2024 at 18:54

Claiming of affidavit for fees in private college

I'm studying in a private BUMS college, it has been 6 months I have joined this college but I have not given the affidavit yet in which it is written that if I leave the course I will have to pay the fee of remaining full course, is my college liable to pressurize me for affidavit is it any rule

jobstervijay   14 February 2024 at 10:08

School mat

as a school student ( not a law) can i ask for injustuce happened before 30 yrs?
I had harsment in school which given me ptsd
also any idea how much school record are kept for years?

Anonymous   13 February 2024 at 20:25

A regular degree done during a job of gds

A degree which is acquired during Gramin Dak sevak Job( India post) without taking any leave, is valid for future govt job? GDS is an extra departmental post of India post with Duty of four hours in a day. GDS is drawing no pay but Time related continuity allowance.
Will there be any problem Sir for new government job with the degree???

Anonymous   08 February 2024 at 15:58

Pg owner refuses to return money

Last year in September I took one P.G with 3 people already living there in Greater Noida. I stayed there for only 1 day and left and returned the key to the P.G. owner and now when I asking my money back , he refuses to return it and saying that you fill a form and there it is written money will not be refunded and all and he is also saying I had a loss and all. But he didn't tell that at the time I took the P.G. How can I get my money back.

Anonymous   31 January 2024 at 16:22

Document verification

In my pan card my name is Attada saimahesh But in my education certificates my name is Attada sai mahesh, if there is any problem in IT job background verification through the computer.
Sir in that company records my name as in form of pan card, but in my certificates name has a space so, that's why am asking if there is any problem at the background verification time, because background verification is through the system records in that records my name is as per in pan card. Please clarify my doubt sir.

edwin catro   30 January 2024 at 17:47

Best way to win the lottery games


1. look at their reviews or testimonials They should have some positive reviews from satisfied clients on their website.
2. Quality casters are willing to speak to you before you make a payment.
3. Ask the caster’s policy in situations where the client is not satisfied.
4. Don’t be afraid to ask for proof the spell was done
5. Only work with casters who can give you some information about what to expect as the spell manifests. Depending on the spell, giving an exact timeline can be difficult or impossible, but if they are experienced, they should know how long it takes on average.
6. Only work with casters who can give you %100 guaranteed work...
7. Also make sure they tell you ahead of time if there is work you need to do at home.
My Name is Edwin Castro I won the record-breaking $2.04 billion Power ball lottery prize in November after purchasing a ticket from Joe’s Service Center in Altadena California, United State Of America.
it was a record breaking, i wanted to "remain private" but i had to share this wonderful news to all lottery players all over the world.
A real lottery spell caster called DR.BALBOSA helped me win $2.04 billion, I was referred to Dr Balbosa by my lawyer whom he helped win the lottery some years ago.
I visited DR.BALBOSA and he did a reading and gave me the winning numbers...I did all he asked me to do and I won the $2.04 billion Power ball lottery prize of $2.04 billion. I am out of debt and I am living my best life now full of happiness and joy. you can contact DR.BALBOSA today and i promise you success.
GMAIL: balbosasolutionhome@gmail.com
good luck...

Anonymous   25 January 2024 at 11:19

Regular degree validity during government service

I was pursuing regular graduation degree course session 2017-2020. In june 2018 I joined a government job in other state. After joining I intimated deptt about such course and asked for permission for 1st year exam, the permission was granted mentioning it will not effect my duties, no leave will be sanctioned etc, since this job was of low level type, I was just only waiting for my graduation degree to be completed so that I could apply for higher post in other deptt. After 8 months of service I remain absent from duty for 4-5 months for my regular study and attendance matter, in this period I successfully write 1st and 2nd semester of graduation. After this due to corona pandemic, third semester delayed for 8 months and since in this period college was physically closed so I pursued study online working as gov. Job and 3 months before final exam of degree course I resigned from that job. I appeared final year exam and issued degree from college. The question is, can I apply for any other post based on such graduation degree. Will my degree be valid.?

jobstervijay   19 January 2024 at 14:34

Medical ground protest and reexam

I have medical condition called dvt.venus thrambiosis
navjyot sing sidhu have same issue

there is on going protest going on against maharashtra talathi exam
there are 2 diffrent queries

1) paper was leaked,newspaper cutting is there which is not proper evidence but police fir which I guess is prelimary evidence which says exam paper was leaked

2) already one person was arrested for protest,if police arrest me can I show medical certificates? and have some pardon

Najma Feroz Khan   11 January 2024 at 03:49

chain of agreements

Society chairman or secretary has power to ask for chain of agreements from owner to provide NOC and share certificate