Anonymous
15 March 2011 at 04:54
Hi,
I would like to buy an NA plot of about 2000 sqft on the outskirts of Latur. I am in US, so for now I would like to register it on my mothers name who is in India. Later, if I have to transfer that plot on my name, how much would I have to pay the stamp duty and registration charges? Is there a better alternative to that like sending POA?
Thanks,
Anil
Anonymous
15 March 2011 at 01:34
This query was previously raised.
we had decided to sale our flat to a person. But as our titles paper with the society was not clear the deal was delayed. At that time the prospective buyer paid us 1 lakh as a token amount which was recorded on paper with revenue stamp. Now as our papers are not still clear we dont want to sell our property. we even approached the prospective buyer to return the token amount with saving bank interest however he is refusing to accept it.
Can he take any legal action against us? will we be forced to sell the property to him?
what action we have to take?
please guide us.
Regards,
Rajesh
14 March 2011 at 23:03
Pl. help
We have a flat in one of the cooperative societies in Mumbai, we are paying commercial charges, per month, to society.
Can anybody help with the meaning, coverage and implication of commercial charges as levied by society as per Housing Society Act.
With this payment acceptance can flat in the said society be considered as deemed commercial flat than residential flat?
With the reference of commercial charges amount paid for over 10 years can NOC be received from society management to officially convert it to commercial flat?
regards,
Anonymous
14 March 2011 at 21:07
My client having two sale deed executed in his favour in 1978. Stamp duty fully paid but the same had been return to him without registration due to lack of some NOC. wether it is valid sale and can he transfer the same??
Anonymous
14 March 2011 at 19:45
Tenant gives handwritten 6 month's notice to quit.
Does not vacate. Five or so years pass since giving notice to quit.
Pays enhanced rent from time to time and verbally promises to vacate soon.
1) Is the tenancy still surving after 6 months's notice to quit by tenant?
2) Can eviction suit be based on the old notice to quit by tenant?
Will eviction suit run into limitation?
3) Has a new tenancy come into being by paying enhanced rate
since giving notice to quit?
(The issue of new tenancy is relevant because Fair Rent
in West Bengal is based upon date of inception of tenancy)
Anonymous
14 March 2011 at 19:34
hi ,
I live in a chawl in mumbai suburbs admeasuring ( 160 sq feet) , My chawl is going for redevelopment and I want to know what is the minimum area I can get under the redevelopment.
Also pls if anyone can porvide an official gazzette of supporting for his /her answer , it will be highly appreciated
Thanks
Robby
AMIT
14 March 2011 at 16:42
Hi ,
What are the implications are there on that in future as i need that land only for self living purpose .
I mean to say that currently it is under gram panchayat ,if in future it comes under munciple corporation then what will happen .according to new plan will they put new plan over that if yes then what rate will they pay.They will consider that 2 gunta in new planning also
Anonymous
14 March 2011 at 16:19
I have applied for a apartment in ncr region n paid a amount of Rs.1,50,000/-. now due to some emergency i want to withdraw my booking amount. Can some1 advice or give some suggestions regarding the same.
Sandeep Jaiswal
14 March 2011 at 15:41
Is it mandatory to get an Indemnity Bond registered for taking legal action in future or a Notarized Indemnity Bond with Rs.100 Stamp Paper is OK for the same?
Advice reg sale of property
Chennai
I had proposed to sell my flat in Chennai about 6 months ago and communicated this with the Tenant who is living there. Tenant was ready to buy the property and a price was agreed upon. After submitting copy of all relevant papers to the tenant through a lawyer, Tenant has been postponing the sale for now almost 3 months from the recipt of all proper documents (copy )of the property. Tenant is given time limit till 15 mar 2011 to conclude sale.
I am in a dilemma as to how to proceed further. I would be grateful for advice
I do not want to chase the tenant for ever for verbal notice in amicable conversation etc of 6 month had been given. Perhaps I should give a notice to vacate in writing citing property required for own use, and then perhaps if Tenant is able to conclude sale within the period then both tenant and I stand to benefit. But if not then I suppose we have to proceed legally which is detrimental to my convenience although I may not be left with any other choice.
Perhaps finding another party who is willing to buy the property with the Tenant (Guess unlikely ) may be an option but then that may put me in a disadvantage to negotiate on price.
I really would be grateful for your expert opinion and guideline based on practicality.
Thanking you
Sincerely
Chandrika Subramaniyan