offer
offer

shyam lal   28 September 2021 at 08:50

Legal clarification

Fifty percent of residential plot is constructed.rest fifty percent is vacant area.as per registered WILL the entire ground floor is to be equally shared among the siblings.Query is how does one decipher the tenor of the WILL .
Does this equal share amount to only the built up area or the ground floor means constructed and vacant area.

continue
Anonymous   24 September 2021 at 10:53

Is certified copy of a christian will valid ?

Hi,
I am Christian widow Women, is my husband WILL certified copy valid to prove this as original.
what Law is followed for christian with respect to civil rights.

continue
Anonymous   20 September 2021 at 12:18

How to get obc ncl certificate at centre level?

I am a permanent resident of Bihar and I belong to OBC category( our caste is mentioned in centre list ) . My father is a state govt employee ( Group C) and we live in govt quarters . We don't own a house in Patna but we have a plot on our grandfather's name in Patna . Am I eligible to make OBC certificate . If yes then which address should I use .

continue
Anonymous   19 September 2021 at 19:38

Mistake of date of birth

My date of birth on TC and Adhar card is different
I update my adhar DOB that's orignal. When i receive my TC the dob is differ. I update my adhar card once to change my dob as same in TC, those show dob on Adhar cars update only once. 😔😔 plz help me

continue
Anonymous   15 September 2021 at 09:08

Gift deed for monetary gift in blood relation

What is value of stamp paper (Not stamp duty) for making gift deed of cash gifted in blood relation (it will not be registered, just for own record). So, what is stamp paper value (is there any amount wise slab for stamp paper value)?

Or can it simply be on plain paper and notarized like affidavit (not on stamp paper)?

But what if want to make it on a stamp paper (Value of paper in that case?)

continue
Rudraansh Arohra   13 September 2021 at 17:29

Loan agreement

Need to understand wether a unsecured loan of amount below 10 lakhs has to be executed on a Judicial or a Non Judicial stamp paper. The loan agreement has to be executed on which stamp paper.

continue
Kani   13 September 2021 at 13:37

Poa

Kindly advise whether a registered specific POA can be amended?? POA was given for construction and sale of apartments but did POA not mention power to take loan or mortgage the land. Or does it have to be revoked and new poa execute?

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/ask_query.asp

continue
Anonymous   13 September 2021 at 13:29

Power of attorney

continue
Mohammed Rizwan Shaikh   08 September 2021 at 20:50

Dissolution of partnership

Respected Experts,

A sweetmeat partnership firm was formed by and between 4 partners in 2018 and it was agreed that the business will take place on the said address. The Deed of Partnership does not bears the exact address of business operation, it only states that it's in a building. Further, the deed of partnership was sent for registration with ROF, Mumbai in 2018 itself. In Oct 2020, one of the partners expired. After the death of the partner, the wife of the deceased partner sent a letter to the other partners to include her as a partner by the virtue of clause 11 of the said partnership deed and simultaneously informed the ROF about the death of the partner.

The said Clause 11 reads thus:
"11. Any of the partners shall be entitled to nominate one person to succeed to his share in the partnership and on the death of the partner the partnership shall admit such nominee as a partner in the place and stead of the deceased partner and shall not deal with the other legal heirs of such deceased partner. It is clearly agreed and understood that the nominee of such deceased partner shall alone deal with the legal heirs and representatives of the deceased partner."

On the receipt of the letter sent by the wife of the deceased partner, the other partners got aggravated and threatened to either take a back-step or take your share and/or go away. The other partners do not want to include the deceased partners wife as a partner.

The aggrieved wife approached the ROF to know the status of the firm wherein it was informed that the said firm is under objection due to some incorrect dates.

Please note that Arbitration Clause is present.

Experts,
Please advise whether the Partnership still exists or it stands dissolved?
What legal remedy the aggrieved widow has to fight in the Court of law?
How can the legal heirs of the deceased partner dissolve the firm and restrain the other partners from entering into the suit premises?

Your advice will save someone's life and property.

Mohammed Rizwan Shaikh

continue