25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Applied for injuction order

(Querist) 29 September 2017 This query is : Resolved 
i filed Civil suit to get injunction order, ( Property ).

Since 7 years the suit was moving in court, now it came for Evidence, Right now i moved to abroad...i can't attend court further.
if i dont attend for evidence..................., or can i hold this case for some more time.
P. Venu (Expert) 30 September 2017
You may explore the possibility of giving evidence through a power of attorney.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 30 September 2017
Your presence in the court on each hearing not necessary. Your lawer can look after your interest.

You may attend court on the day of your evidence, discuss with your lawyer.
Bob (Querist) 01 October 2017
Due to long years delay, the purpose of approached Court got diluted. i don't need any injuction order now. What to do now.? How to close this case?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query