LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Application before high court to hear me

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 13 July 2022 This query is : Resolved 
Initiated contempt proceeding against respondent in CAT for not implementing order. Respondent is likely to go to High court to stay the order of CAT (haven't till now).

My query is,

1. Can i file an application to the high court requesting not to pass stay or any other order before hearing me?
2. If yes what type of application and under what provision?
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 13 July 2022
If you have such doubt, you can file a caveat petition in court. What is the opinion of your counsel?
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 14 July 2022
Move a caveat petition u/s 148 A of CPC, through your lawyer.
P. Venu (Expert) 14 July 2022
What are the facts? What is the context?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query