LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Any relief from f i r 420,464,468,506

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 25 December 2011 This query is : Resolved 
sir, my friends created a forged society document as deleted some members from the society with out following the rules and regulations of society act.they forged the signs.the F I R was REGISTERED U/S IPC 420,464,468,506,AND POLICE INVESTIGATION HAS BEEN STARTED.AT THIS STAGE WHAT THE STEPS WE HAVE TO FOLLOW.CAN WE APPLY FOR BAIL?.PLS GIVE ME THE SOLUTION .HOW TO DEFEND THE CASE PLS EXPLAIN?.is the police right to arrest them at any time?
Nadeem Qureshi (Expert) 25 December 2011
File bail application & get bail, the court(HC,SC) Can not interfare in investigation.
feel free to call
Nadeem Qureshi (Expert) 25 December 2011
You can file a petition Before HC and get arresting Stay. the court(HC) may pass an order for arresting stay till the chargesheet filed in trial court & direct to your friend join investigation or co-oprate with police personnel.
feel free to call
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 26 December 2011
The facts given by you indicate that your friend has committed forgary and acted as a crude land grabber thinking others to be fools for all the time. Why does he not plead for mercy of complainants. Under present senario you cannot expect law to be charitable to cheats.
Guest (Expert) 26 December 2011
Agree with Mr. Nadeem.
Deepak Nair (Expert) 26 December 2011
Rightly advised by Mr. Nadeem.
Shonee Kapoor (Expert) 26 December 2011
No reason to differ from Mr. Nadeem.


Shonee Kapoor
prabhakar singh (Expert) 26 December 2011
aptly advised by Mr. Nadeem.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query