LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anticipatory bail????

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 06 March 2011 This query is : Resolved 
what is anticipatory bail??
How i apply to get it in court??
what is the procedure??
Is any (which) problem(genreal) faces to get it ?
Actualy i want it because one person try to hurt me by parcha bayan (24no) submit in police station and SHO ask me to compromise, but i m not ready.
So how i avoid to arrest.
Plz sugest
Advocate Sachdev Bishnoi (Expert) 06 March 2011
as it is stated in secton 438 of Cr.P.C that where any person has reason to believe that he may be arrested on an accusation of having committed a non bailable offence, he may applyy to the high court ot the court of session for a different direction under this section that in the event of arrest he shall be released on bail.

it is clearly indicated that you can apply for anticipatory bail to sessions court or High court of your state.
Parcha byan is the simple application moved to the Police station and not case is registered against you. if you apply for anticipatory bail it will be clear that police must register a case against you.
More over what is the statement given by that person in police station.
Dayananda Gowda (Expert) 06 March 2011
i agree with expert
indrajit mukhopadhyay (Expert) 07 March 2011
go through sec 438 crpc, you will get everything
G. ARAVINTHAN (Expert) 07 March 2011
If you apprehend arrest at the hands of Police for commission of any offence punishable under the law of the land, then you can make an application before Sessions Court or High Court for grant of Bail in the event of arrest.

Anticipatory bail is granted only for the offences - Non bailable
Silabhadra Sastry Advocate (Expert) 07 March 2011
I agree with experts
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 07 March 2011
Is any type of security deposite is required for getting anticipatory bail????
Ajay Bansal (Expert) 07 March 2011
It depends upon order of Session/High Court.
Uma parameswaran (Expert) 07 March 2011
It shall depends upon the grievance of the offence.From the FIR copy you can see the offenses implicated against you.
Advocate Sachdev Bishnoi (Expert) 10 March 2011
the FIR not registered. it is based only on parcha byan

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Expert of the Month

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query