Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ancestral property

(Querist) 22 July 2013 This query is : Resolved 
hi experts, i have a query against my due i my ancestral property actually my grandfather had 5 sons and had jointly named the all the property in all their sons name but the power of attorney lies with 2nd eldest son my father died when i was young the gowdowns have been taken up by all 4 members of the family but we i and my mom were not given a share in it, i wanna know what can i do to get back my share as i do not have any documents regarding the same as it is held by the member holding the poer of attorney!! plz advise
Nadeem Qureshi (Expert) 22 July 2013
Dear Vishal
you should file a partition suit
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 22 July 2013
First of all obtain the property documents from the municipality or the office of registrar and then obtain the help of a local lawyer.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query