LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

An accused person rights

(Querist) 03 October 2020 This query is : Resolved 
An accused person may get police station daily dairy through rti?
Can any one give me any kind of judgement/order by supreme court on the above stated question?
Guest (Expert) 03 October 2020
Instead of seeking it thro RTI it is better to get it thro your Advocate in the concerned Court it self the details of the Complaints. Refer the Orders of Information Officer Mr.Madhaburi Sridhar Acharyulu on 5th June 2015 in the case of Arun Sharma VS The Hazari Court in CIC/SA/A/2015/ 000136 please. Better Let your Advocate do it for you in the concerned Court it self.
Isaac Gabriel (Expert) 03 October 2020
Police station diary could be sought under RTI as it is public document from the PIO concerned.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 04 October 2020
It can be provided by PIO through application u/s 6 of the RTI Act, 2005
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 04 October 2020
For judgment of Supreme Court you will have to do research work.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 04 October 2020
You can ask the said document through RTI.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now