Allotment of property

Query is can a third person apply to the Concerned Mutation department(Nagar Nigam) to alot the said property in his name.

Since the Legal heirs as per the Last WILL of the deceased have not got the mutation in their respective names till date for the past 15 years.

Please state clear material facts.

If the concerned department is not entering mutation from such a long time, try to get court orders by filing a case.

shyam lalOnline (Querist)

What other facts are you fetching for? Please explain I would give them if there is any.

shyam lalOnline (Querist)

You have not posted any fact of the question for consideration, forming an opinion and advise.

shyam lalOnline (Querist)

As a layman I have not understood what the Experts want me explain please clarify so that I can reframe my Query .

How long you were in possession?.Perhaps your Ration card,Aadaar,address proof may help you to fetch the right.

shyam lalOnline (Querist)

Attention expert Gabriel.you have got it all wrong.Query to be answered is that 15 years have past the legal heirs of the property till date have not got the mutation done in their name.
in the given situation can a third party apply for allotment of the property in his name ?

Who is the third person who has applied for mutation? Have the legal heirs ascertained the reason why authority concerned has not carried out the mutation as requested.

shyam lalOnline (Querist)

The legal heirs don't seem to be interested in the mutation part.hence taking advantage can any one (third party)apply for allotment of the property in his name since their are no claimant

It is settled legal position that a mere mutation in the revenue or municipal records does not create title to property nor does it divest any one of title to property.

×

IPC Grand Course     |    x